Is Invisalign® Right for You?”
No more brackets, wires, or metal – just straight teeth.
How Does It Work?
This simple process produces wonderful results.
Planning and Design
Using our advanced computer system, your orthodontist will determine if Invisalign® is right for you and will produce a 3-D image of what the aligners can achieve. We then use the image to create your series of custom-made, unique clear aligners.
Once we have manufactured the aligners (the number of which vary from case to case), you can begin using them immediately. You will then wear a new set every 2 weeks until your teeth have been moved into the final alignment as prescribed by your orthodontist.
Our trained Invisalign® specialists want you to achieve a smile you can be proud of. With our series of clear aligners, this can be a reality and we believe you will be smiling like never before.
‘‘Great team! The transformation on my son was truly amazing! I am forever grateful.’’
Angie T. (Patient's Mom)
Straighten your teeth without anyone knowing.
Invisalign® Teen operates the same way as traditional Invisalign® in Savannah, GA but we offer a few added perks to make your teen’s life easier. These include:
Invisalign® Teen really is the clear alternative to braces.
Still Not Sure About Invisalign® in Savannah?
Here are some answers to common questions our patients have.
- How often must I wear my aligners? You must wear your aligners for up to 22 hours daily. You may remove them for eating, drinking and regular oral hygiene.
- Will wearing the aligners affect my speech? Like any orthodontic treatment, there is a short adjustment period. The more you speak with the aligners on, the quicker you will adjust.
- Is Invisalign® uncomfortable? There will be some pressure and minor discomfort for a day or two after each initial insertion. This is a sign that your teeth are moving sequentially into their final position.
- How do I keep my aligners clean? Brushing them with toothpaste on a regular basis will keep them fresh and clean.
- How often do I need to schedule a visit? Regular office visits are every five to six weeks. This will ensure your Invisalign treatment is progressing as planned.
- What happens after my treatment is complete? All orthodontic patients are instructed to wear their retainers at night indefinitely. Sleeping with your retainers in at night will ensure a healthy bite and maintain the new position of your teeth.